No announcement yet.

Three arrested for smoking at Sumfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These laws are stricter than those in the US...they interviewed a policy maker in the US who explained that restaurants are allowed to have outdoor patios for smokers etc...every airport i have been to in the US has an open air nook for smokers...as long as they aren't infringing on non-smokers there shouldn't be a problem...Ferguson says no separate areas for smokers to kill themselves...so might as well make cigarettes illegal...let's see how far that would get...

Comment

I think they are designated smoking areas.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

How many employees Carreras Ltd. have?
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

thats my point MO. . i find it funny as we accept it everyday..

Comment

well he is going to announce some changes on Tuesday...after KD bad him up !
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

It appears you were right, Sass. The minister does appear to have rushed the new law and all its ramifications upon the citizenry. My apologies for doubting your version of what transpired.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No apology needed still. To me it just seems like a lot of the problem with the law could have been corrected with a little consultation.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X