RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Friday eveling...ina Jamaican Restaurant....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Friday eveling...ina Jamaican Restaurant....

Jamaican Restaurant Or Not?

A Jamaican man coming to the US for the first time went into a Jamaican restaurant and asked the waitress "what kinda Jamaican food unno sell?"

To which the waiter replied, "Well we have oxtail, curried goat, curry chicken, tripe & beans, cook-up salt fish and ackee & salt fish."

Jamaican man: "Tell de man them seh give me one oxtail dinner wid some curry goat gravy. What kinda Jamaican drinks you have?"

Waiter: "Ginger beer, sorrel, lemonade, magnum, front end lifter, agony and coconut water."

Jamaican man: "Give me one large ginger beer. What kinda dessert you have?"

Waiter: "We have potato pudding, blue draws corn pudding."

Jamaican man: "Aright give me two slices of di pitata pudding. And mi want di same thing to go."

After he was finished eating, the Jamaican man asked the waiter for the bill, which came to US$15.

He took out a Jamaican $1000.00 dollar bill, placed it on the counter and told the waiter to keep di change.

The waiter was furious and told the man "we don't take Jamaican money here."

The man replied "mi come in yah and nyam Jamaican food, drink Jamaican drinks and eat Jamaican desert. If you nuh want di Jamaican dollars den tek down the..........sign outa doowah weh seh JAMAICAN RESTAURANT!!!"

Comment

ah wheh di.. !?

Comment

Accident Report

A Lady was travelling along Caledonia road in Mandeville, when she was involved in a traffic accident with a man who was driving a car. They both agreed to go to a nearby police station to make a report.

Here's the dialogue of her conversation with the police officer on duty:

Lady: Mawning offica

Officer: Mawning Maam

Lady: I'm here to report an accident

Officer: Go ahead Maam

Lady: Offica, mi seh mi a cum enuh, and when mi realise the man a cum too, mi start blow the man, and all di blow mi a blow the man, him still cum inna mi.

Officer: Lady it look like a sex argument yuh a talk bout.

Lady: No offica, but look how the man mash up the whole a mi front.

Comment

I see you are quite the court jester tidday Mr. Exile!
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Comment

It's Friday Sir and everyone seem so serious and irksome....but they are not original by any means....

Comment

lol
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X