No announcement yet.

Ochi harrassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what has Mcneil accomplished in his first 19 months.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      what has Mcneil accomplished in his first 19 months.
      Ok Sass... you win
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No please answer, thanks.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I answered... I conceded to your superior argument...tek di winnins nuh ... cho!
          Thanks

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Oral heaven? Is that a name or a state of being?!!!
            Brickie... Would you please assist here?

Comment

Again you have no point, because you simply just against everything I do, just for doing it sake or trying to prove something, .

If you think he has accomplish a lot, the least you can do is present it. I could tell you a few things but this is your show so prove your point.

Comment

I said yuh win...yuh cyaan read?? Tek yuh winnins nuh.. cho!!

Comment

yeah mi know it is about winning for you. It is about tourism for me.

Comment

Oh .. your heart bleeds for tourism

Hush likkle one

Comment

yes I spend some of my professional life and had formal training and education in that industry.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        yes I spend some of my professional life and had formal training and education in that industry.

Thanks.
                        Super!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X