No announcement yet.

Dem breddah sound like some forumites..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dem breddah sound like some forumites..

part of the problem.. not the solution..

<Said Koh: "Get your fundamentals right, educate your people well, practise meritocracy (where) no one is appointed to a job because he knows somebody, and with the strong rule of law, zero corruption and business-friendly economy you can do it."

Yesterday, King argued that duplicating the Singapore model was easier said than done, as the Singapore model was a statist programme led by a benevolent dictator in Lee. He suggested the democracy-loving people of Jamaica would balk at such a political posture.>

Well... at least he did not say Singapore is merely a propped up creation of the United States..

lol ! woiee !

Maybe if Lee did not make those disparaging statements about Manley,and people like you did not turn him in a demigod,his pathetic legacy would have continued to fly below the radar.Lee so called brilliance was waving the white flag;he gave up the fight.

Comment

"Lee so called brilliance was waving the white flag;he gave up the fight."

What the....

Lee so called brilliance was waving the white flag....

Lee...so called....brilliance....waving the flag.

I don't think I will ever understand this statement no matter how many times I read it.

Comment

What fight did he give up Rockman?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mi know is dat bun di whola unnuh.. him 'disparage' unnuh God..

The truth is an offense.. not a sin..

His words were prophetic.. almost 40 years later and unnuh still a tilt at windmills.. speaking not so well, dressing wellish, still dancing well, drinking well and nuh know nutting bout hard work...

Unnuh did fix di 'light skinned Jamaican' problem but dat ongly mek di situation wuss !

lol ! woiee !

Comment

certain set of Jamaica love FIGHT.. dat is dem prablem.. figghet how to PRODUCE...

Comment

Working...
            X