No announcement yet.

This Just In: The Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unnuh cyaan even spell Singapore.. nuh baddah.. duh..

Tell unnuh ahready.. start with Barbados..

Comment

'likkle police guy dem'

lol ! woiee !

Comment

To be disabled by the truth is liberating... Red Pill mi tek
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What I see is the law being perverted by corrupt senior cops & politicians suborned by Tapanaris

Yuh view limited yuteman...but yuh ave time fi learn

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I have had too many run in with overzealous cops who are willing make people criminals for the smallest of things. You won't understand until your day come.

Just today my wife called me. Her brakelight was out and she didn't have her license and 3 police car draw down on her. They could have lock her up but just took ID and ask her to go and get a new license since she couldn't find it.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Den wait...yuh tink mi love Beast?? Yuh tink mi nuh ave situation wid Beast @ home ar abroad?? Black man cyan live inna di Belly ah di Beast an nuh ave tings gwaan ar si tings gwaan regula.. dats di nature of Babylon Beast evil yes...but dem necessary

So while I can understand your personal bias induced by police malpractice, that is emotionalism which is irrelevant when analysing the subject case.

The guy offered a bribe and got caught... . then one political reprobate and a senior cop inject demself inna di ting fi pervert justice

That should not be ignored or excused cause dem ah Tapanaris ar because you and others have had problems with police...yuhzimi??

Comment

Bicknell is a good man. Throw out the case, your honour!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Like ow man get couple year well fi pick ackee....him shudda rub ah likkle sentence fuss

Comment

Why? When all gunman and murderer look like dem gwine get off now?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Why? When all gunman and murderer look like dem gwine get off now?!!?

****!!!! ah choo...

Free Bicknell Now!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

can't defend a senior policeman when he doesn't know if he is bribed. I have known judges to give permission to talk to police before coming to court for small violation as traffic ticket.

I can see your hate for some people spilling through.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

=Assasin;436194]can't defend a senior policeman when he doesn't know if he is bribed. I have known judges to give permission to talk to police before coming to court for small violation as traffic ticket.
                          Please rewrite this so it makes sense. The 2 sentences appear so unrelated as to constitute gibberish

I can see your hate for some people spilling through.
                          Kindly indicate the subject of my supposed hatred

Thanks in advance
                          Last edited by Don1; July 24, 2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X