No announcement yet.

This Just In: The Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

start a thread on that waste disposal issue and I may respond if the question makes sense...oddawise tek whe yuhself...wooooiiiieeee
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

As I thought... a Red Herring

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

It is a rhetorical question...

Think of it as a stimulus to try and jump start your brain..

Comment

you want some dumpling with it???

I can only make my point, not yours
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As I said from the get go I have my reservations about that officer if he is who I think he is.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You got it right.
              my thing is. you know the perception of the Jamaican police. The officer could have handed back the document with the money to the man.

When the office informed the driver that money was there and the man said "you can have it", the officer should have asked "Are you trying to bribe me sir"?

Based on these reports at no stage did the driver offer him the money to drop the ticket.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ok boss

Comment

No...you can only avoid answering a simple, straightforward question

I guess you fear being ensnared in a trap that you could not escape

Comment

Singapore model mi say. Just not for everybody. Come to think of it that would be the classic Jamaican adoption of the Singapore model "for some but not for others". I think the JLP could implement this model quite easily. I hope the crime syndicate is taking notes.

Comment

'Speeding' is a discretionary offense..

There is no law which says if a vehicle is going above a certain speed then by law the driver must receive a ticket..

55 mph at midday is not the same as 55 mph at 3am...

Comment

????

Comment

The Singapore model would be to make sure your civil servants are adequately paid..

Dat is di mogel unnuh need fi support.. I think this goes over the head of many..

Comment

that is simply why I explain my self fully. leave no room for doubt or agenda.

Comment

Please explain what law or regulation requires a policeman to ask that question

After that you can explain what law or regulation empowers a senior police officer to act as a judge before an accused person and his fellow officer .... some sort of self-appointed "mediator" to "smooth things over" with the nice upstanding citizen

Corruption Abounds in High Places... Given the example of the Rotted Fish at the Top...why should Fryas be any different??
                              Last edited by Don1; July 23, 2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

He must have received training in the USA and some of that in the same classes as the earliest lead detective in the Trayvon Martin case?
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X