No announcement yet.

Imprison the royal family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReggaeDoc is anti-British to the point of being delusional at times.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I suppose. The royal wedding I more understand, with all its pomp and pageantry.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        ReggaeDoc is anti-British to the point of being delusional at times.
        I am definitely anti-British. No question about that. I never tried to disguise that. Are you proBritish?. If so, why?. Tell us and let the rest of the forumites decide who is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
          haha you're angry
          You are not angry?.

Comment

I am agnostic towards the British for the most part.

They had their glory days as did other civilizations, they committed acts that others with power of that era did and had always done. In fact those with power in this era still do some of that.

They also contributed in many ways to the advancement of Western Civilization, the same civilization that you and I have chosen to be a part of. I realize you don't think much of people like Newton, Darwin, Turing and others but I happen to think these were brilliant men who had great achievements that we have all benefited from.

I see the British the same way I see the Ancient Greeks, the Persians, the Romans, the Egyptians and other former empires. All were tyrants in some way, all made outstanding contributions to human advancement.

Comment

Working...
            X