No announcement yet.

PNP Slams PNP Over Shape Bad Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed but I am saying beyond that , it isnt uncommon for grown ass men, to act like teenagers in this dancehall culture, is it ? so why are we surprised when it filters into bizniz and politics , it speaks to a wider issue of social decay.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

well yes agreed...

Comment

That is a very good point X.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

take out the word dancehall. The culture created dancehall. It is easy to associate the bad behavior with dancehall. This kind of behavior is also in the church, schools and red hills. Not unique to dancehall at all.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True, i didn't interpret X to be saying dancehall caused it, more like dancehall culture is a representation of it.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

still think too much emphasis is placed on dancehall. It is as if to say get rid of the dancehall culture and things will be different. No it won't.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Disgraceful..no wonder the economy shape the way it does

Comment

Working...
                X