Patwa To Di World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patwa To Di World

Ato suggests athletes should stay away from taking supplements...so naturally the Gleaner reports that Ato said that lot's of athletes are taking banned supplements on purpose...woieeeeee

Lol

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Ato suggests athletes should stay away from taking supplements...so naturally the Gleaner reports that Ato said that lot's of athletes are taking banned supplements on purpose...woieeeeee
    Keen observation, but not really patoi’s fault this time, Brickie.

However, I could think of several relevant adjectives and nouns to describe this reporter/reporting, including carelessness, semi-literacy, stupidity, irresponsibility, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      Keen observation, but not really patoi’s fault this time, Brickie.

However, I could think of several relevant adjectives and nouns to describe this reporter/reporting, including carelessness, semi-literacy, stupidity, irresponsibility, and so on.

Histy, think also of patois' plz
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Histy, think also of patois' plz
        You’re right. That was a typo on my part.

When you think about it, this slight error is quite jokey (lol).

Comment

I thought it was related Watusi or zambesi

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X