• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massa God Fish Can't Done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0c_DrAUf2A

Ignorance has a high cost
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I have posted several times the need for conservation education in local fisheries (as well as other areas).

On almost every visit to Jamaica it is not unusual to see folks coming from the sea with string of sexually immature catch (including lobsters).

The documentary is merely verifying the effects ignorance and of a poorly managed system.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        On almost every visit to Jamaica it is not unusual to see folks coming from the sea with string of sexually immature catch
        Fish Pedophilia Abounds

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Belize has alot to teach Jamaica.Progressive little nation.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Also, consumers must also be informed. Stop buying undersized lobsters and fish. Those who trade - buy, sell, process, cook from Rainforest to Hell shire - must be dealt with. Bring on the supporting legislation!

Comment

have you seen how they have dealt with their infrastructure ? no forgein country , done by local mennonites.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what is it like in TT.. do they have the same problem.. I know in JA conchs are protected but it seems not fish.

Comment

they had some protected zones, not sure how good it is working.

What is even worst is the fishermen they use such small net that traps the baby fishes and kill them. So what worst are the dead ones you don't see them selling but are just casualty of the catch.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i see that at the seaside more thime.. so why not enforce it. i know even if they catch you with lobster at certain time of the year depending on who you are you could be in trouble... but i think its not enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      what is it like in TT.. do they have the same problem.. I know in JA conchs are protected but it seems not fish.
                      Fish are actively seeking protection...aks Ben

Comment

LOL

Comment

http://www.greentravelguides.tv/videos

/bluefields_bay_fish_sanctuary_jamaica

Wondering what Roger Clarke is saying about this. I am sure they are people in the PNP who are eco conscious and love fish...

Comment

Working...
                          X