No announcement yet.

Not Guilty!!! He Walks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha so its down to if the juriors beliving martin confronting and punching him and this account came from Zimmerman himself the only living witness ..gotcha .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

the biggest giveaway by the state was their witness said they say Trayvon on top in a fight. With that Murder was out of the window.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

X seems to be making up his own evidence...tek time wid him...

Comment

OJ: 'They' decided the killer wore an indentified pair of gloves and produced those gloves. Those gloves the killer wore were never worn by OJ...just was an impossible fit.

Zimmerman: 'They' proved and 'They' were corroborated by Zimmerman that Trayvon Martin was hunted - (Zimmerman claimed Trayvon ran away from him) - cornered - (Zimmerman claimed he followed after Trayvon and came upon him) - and shot! The evidence proved and was agreed to by Zimmerman's defense team that Trayvon was shot 'straight through' from front to back.

... further as per the evidence included - that although Zimmerman claimed he was pummeled and slammed into the ground - his head only hitting the concrete walk-way - there was not a speck of grass or mud on the back of his light brown coloured coat.

...and among other things inclusive of the 'straight through' 90degrees shot, Zimmerman's claimed position of his holster - (stuck into and beneath his pants waist and covered with an outer shirt which shirt was covered by his coat) - proved it needed some considerable effort and certainly he could not have been lying on same as it would then be impossible to free the gun...and the additional claim by Zimmerman as he demonstrated, that he pinned Trayvon's arm with his self same shooting arm...got to his gun, raised same and shot Trayvon 'straight through'/90 degrees...pointed to Trayvon and Zimmerman being upright and facing each other when the fatal shot was fired.

...I think there are some 'slight' differences between the OJ case and this Zimmerman case! (wry smile)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Defend yourself against what exactly? Trayvon wasn't attacked...Zimmerman's weapon was concealed...come on man do better than that...
            Just think on this Bricktop? Please?
            - Does being shot suggest you were attacked? ...or something else, e.g. kissed?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Comment

Here is another view.

BTW, my contention has nothing to do with emotional reaction. While this obviously is NOT PART of the evidence, I believe that if Trayvon were white he would be alive. Zimmerman profiled the kid and went after him.

If Trayvon were your kid, I suppose you would be congratulating Zimmerman for getting off after trailing your innocent kid and confronting him, emboldened by the fact he knew he was packing... That, BTW, is emotion talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhTZZdVbjio
                Peter R

Comment

He was not told to "back off"...go and listen to the testimony of the 911 operator again...

Comment

Peter he should get charged with something but in my opinion most juror will not give a policeman/security guard 30 years if they are in uniform, on duty and in a fight and that the defense established.

You have to talk about the poor job the state did and the fact that if they could have went for a lesser manslaughter charge.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X