X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did he pursue Trayvon?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Zimmerman is part of that crime wave. I pray he gets his!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I use the evidence introduced in the case to form an opinion.... you and others are using emotion and non-existent evidence...

Comment

Did he pursue Martin after being told to back off? Was that brought up in court?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What are the criteria that make a person suspicious? Are any of the following included?:

) Wearing a hoodie
            ) Male
            )Black
            ) Teen
            )Baggie pants

Can someone tell me please? Thanks.
            Peter R

Comment

Black plus any other 2 in that list should do it.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Relevance? That is not why Zimmerman shot him...according to the evidence in the case...

Comment

It is relevant as to why he was confronted to begin with. If he were a white kid, it is likely he would still be alive.... that's all I'm saying. You can pick up the "relevance" from wherever is convenient for you to argue the case, which is what the defense did.

In strictly legal terms I don't know what the law would allow... whatever the legalese, it is not right that an innocent teen, walking home, ends up dead because he looks suspicious to the eyes of another, weapon-armed citizen.
                  Peter R

Comment

There is no evidence in this case to support your theory... the jury rules based on facts not emotions...

Comment

Thats the best you can do..lol...ahh Brick ..juss say it , yuh believe Trayvon ,tun back after running no skippping away and ambush di man , suh im deserve a gunshot ..lol

Boss yuh good.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I was very upset as I see at least one person who had influence in Jamaica and while he may not have committed murder, he abused the system and ghetto youths in Jamaica and was the beneficiary of a broken Jamaican justice system and he is shouting so loud about the verdict. While I knew him very good and wouldn't take him on over the internet, it made me sick to my stomach just thinking.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol .....yes Brick ....the nation is just emotional and these jurors left their racial emotional feelings at the door .....dis bredda serious ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am sure you will have no problems pointing me to the evidence that suggests Zimmerman killed Martin because he was black...

Comment

Brick can you clarify The theory why the jurors freed him ,in as much detail as you can ,i want to see which page you are on

Thanx .

Comment

All you have to do is review the evidence...according to the evidence Zimmerman did not confront Martin in a threatening manner...Zimmerman was following Martin as he thought was acting strangely in his neighbourhood...a neighbourhood that had experienced several recent break ins...that person confronted Zimmerman punched him, straddled him and was hitting him...Zimmerman defended himself by drawing his licenced firearm and shooting that person...open and shut self defence...was Zimmerman wise to have followed the person? Probably not...but there is legally nothing wrong with the pursuit...

Comment

Working...
                                X