No announcement yet.

Not Guilty!!! He Walks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt , you do comprehend what i am saying do you ?..phrase or rephrase however you want , it is what it is.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

They said the jury was not told about the potential 30 years for manslaughter but it is possible one of them knew from before or it was leaked to them somehow.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I dont believe the defence was anything spectacular , I believe the prosecution did a good job, could it have been better ,well yes but the defence wasnt in anyway outstanding.

I would love to hear the jury , I wonder if it was all down to who was on top? if the intent was not who pursued but who it was alleged struck the 1st punch or heard screaming (which they have no way of verifying)....one fact is true a kid is dead from a bullet an admitted pursuer claims as his own.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you are asking me something right? So what I said is, your feelings is not way off from what I am saying but I rephrase to make you know exactly what I mean't.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The defense was effective. They established enough doubt so at least most people can at least say they never expected murder.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No need to rephrase , I agreed with you , even their high powered attorneys doing the job .Dont think it was enough for a not guilty though.

Comment

too often on the forum people run with what they want so all I said was I would change a few words.

Comment

Too often people cant see when you agree with another in sarcasm, they take offence to it.

Nothing needed to be changed, you risked the chance of having a different interpretation.

Comment

how so? In my own words? I was the one who rephrased it.

Comment

Its a comprehension thing ..lol

Comment

No surprise...I told you....evidence was in his favour...

Comment

Spectacular was not necessary, just competent and funded well enough to get the expert witnesses they needed.

Most poor, black people facing the courts have a public defender who just left law school.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not in my opinion , the jury was effective, basically it was a racist decision, I cant see that jury freeing a black man 200 plus pounds pursuing a white kid with a gun being released on the proposition of who was on top or who screamed considering the teen died , I will submit that a black woman who has an order of protection against her husband with a history of domestic abuse shot her gun in her house in her roof and was giving 20 years, in said state of florida!.. a professional black man on Long Island shot and killed a white youth on his lawn who threatened his family and was given a sentence.

http://thegrio.com/2010/12/23/senten...ed-white-teen/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1510113.html

The defence did nothing special , no way was this man being sentenced.

Comment

regardless what you think the defense created doubt in the jury's mind and is what they are there to do.

The established that Kevyon was on top(true or not) from the prosecution own witness.

Not bee able to identify the voice is also very crucial for any jury. These are major win by the prosecution. We know that Zimmerman shouldn't have walk but it is on the prosecution as they may have done better to establish a charge that would see him go to prison.

Comment

No Sass not regardless , thats my opinion ! it cannot be changed unless you have some new evidence that can change it , like you have yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X