Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Guilty!!! He Walks...

ZIMMERMAN is a free man !!
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

So was OJ Simpson!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      So was OJ Simpson!
      I thought the same thing too Gamma. They could not prove Simpson was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, so they have to let him go. Same thing here with Zimmermann.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ignoramus women who are scared of a black kid. He can get way with murder in FL.....
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Totally disagree. There was more than enough evidence to convict Zimmerman of manslaughter.

As for OJ, well the only doubt one could have is whether evidence was planted because his blood was all over the crime scene.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I agree. It would seem as if they did not even consider the manslaughter at all. I was expecting to hear them read the first count, whether he was guilty or not of 2dn degree murder. On the second count, if he was guilty of manslaughter or not.

After the verdict was read, I was still waiting to hear something on manslaughter. I expected he would have been found guilty of manslaughter.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well they asked the judge for info on manslaughter so it appears that they considered it and decided against it.

I believe the prosecution overcharged the case and wasted time trying to prove murder but whether that made any difference in the end is questionable.

So in America you can be minding your own business, get followed by someone who is armed, defend yourself and get killed, and its your fault. That is truly scary.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

16 plus hours of deliberations for this , they actually believed Martin caused his own death by running no skipping away , I guess pursuit with a gun means nothing when an african teen is dead, the only question was intent , which leads me to believe that young black kids are punks/suspects who deserve a gunshot......ridiculous.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  So in America you can be minding your own business, get followed by someone who is armed, defend yourself and get killed, and its your fault. That is truly scary.
                  If you are black, and the gunman white.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

God bless phuqing America!

Ok! So the NSA now has its radar on me. Oh well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In general yes but I would add that access to a good lawyer is huge. Ray Lewis would probably be doing life if he didn't have access to a well financed legal team , same for Snoop.

Comment

I posted on here that my friend son been in a robbery, and got 30 years. Florida laws are screwed. Once it the prosecution witness testified that Trayvon was on top and both Trayvon and Zimmerman mothers said it was their son on the tape calling out for help. He was not going to charge for murder and in my opinion if the punishment was for something like 5-10 years he would be charged but I think 30 years weighed on the jurors mind and that is why they wanted to find out more about manslaughter.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bring back Bruce, he will protect you. LOL
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wha yuh say , cant lock away di white man for all his life , he is a good citizen with alot more profiling contributions pending his sojouner in life.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

rephrase

Wha yuh say , cant lock away di white man with family influence for all his life for a ganja smoking, hood wearing black youth, he is a good citizen with alot more profiling contributions pending his sojouner in life. The fact is Zimmerman had a lot of monetary support to afford good lawyers and they did their job.

Comment

Working...
                              X