X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to this Super Cat interview

interesting

http://youtu.be/-COvXVDl2_Q
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I listened to it some months ago. It was long but interesting. Super Cat saying there had been attempts to assassinate him.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

It also give on insight on the music business. Even if everything is not true still interesting.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Super Cat is a notorious thug from back in the day. He has managed to take advantage of those nine lives.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
        X