RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brick & Lazie ..I like how the prosecution dealt with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick & Lazie ..I like how the prosecution dealt with it.

Tied it up nicely.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Wasn't watching...fill me in...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxfdndcljJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIvpVpBMjng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMGK04h_SQM

it long ...pursuit..gun..fear...confrontation.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Tied it up nicely.
        Is it a bit too late? Closing arguments is one thing, what does the evidence prove? At least the jury have a lesser charge to consider.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What does it suggest in your opinion ,the prosecution tied it all up to me.Do you believe its down to who was on top ?

Comment

There is no self-defense argument.. dat is di only ting dat coulda save him.. too many lies trying to paint a false picture.. Zimmerman realizes his action was disproportionate and that he started the chain of events.. his attempts to create a self-defense scenario just resulted in him being inconsistent and contradictory...

You would have to be racist or otherwise compromised to find a self-defense argument based on the evidence and testimony presented...

Comment

Working...
            X