No announcement yet.

David Panton write up in Atlanta Biz journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange how they can then excel innah Babylon where dem ah Second Class citizen...

Comment

PR puff piece!

Comment

No. He could have stayed and started a company called Olint or Cash Plus... On a more serious note I would still say that he could have been a success had he stayed in the island as there are examples of success, but at what price for the individuals one has to ask.

I don't have a problem with a someone doing their thing wherever they can. It appears that he maintains his connections in Jamaica (and Trinidad, maybe because he is the father of Wendy Fitzwilliam's (TT's ex-Miss Universe) child) and I would assume that he has his ear to the ground in both places for opportunities as a businessman. It would be interesting to hear his opinion of the business climate in JA.

People like Mike Lee Chin made their fortunes overseas and in this gentleman's case he expanded his business into the Caribbean, I believe he is a major if not the major shareholder of NCB and he is putting money in the island in other spheres... high level remittance so to speak. Nothing wrong with that IMO.
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X