The Zimmerman trial - It is being claimed by the talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Zimmerman trial - It is being claimed by the talking

...heads on CNN that the prosecutors have changed strategy.

I would be surprised if that was the case. The prosecutors have always claimed that Zimmerman was the aggressor. By using the dummy to put Zimmerman's various claims to the test (...as crap...web of lies) does not for one moment remove the premise that Zimmerman was the aggressor.

In my mind that use of the dummy bolsters the prosecution case:
    Questions that arise:
    i) Why did Zimmerman lie...and lie so often?

ii) Reinforces the matter of that 90degree shot - "Straight through from front to back at right-angle to Travon's body...

iii) Suggests that Travon was either on his back with Zimmerman above him...

...or...

iv) both men were standing?

iv) How could Zimmerman be underneath Trayvon Martin and that bullet formed that 90 degree=straight front to back path? Impossible?

v) How could Trayvon (a right-handed) person be reaching for Zimmerman's gun from on top or underneath Zimmerman - with his right-hand i.e. across Zimmerman's body?

vi) ..would not Trayvon's body then be twisted right-to= left and any bullet fired after a quick whip-up of the fire-arm any shot fired be off a 90 degree path?

v) ...and if it were Trayvon's left-hand would not Trayvon's body still not be twist in a hunch and therefore the bullet still could not travel through Trayvon's body at 90 degree angle?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl,

The prosecution needs you... that line of questioning would be sure to twist up any jury mind. If there was any thinking that Z was going to be let off! You sure you weren't one of OJ's team?
    Peter R

Comment

Prosecution to me likes to be led , its not that they arent presenting a good case but they arent pro active enough for me ,little things they let slip , like the defence witness stating Trayvons athlethic ability ? ...speculation that opens the door to question Zimmerman intent to follow Martin with a gun among other things , i.e Trayvons wt compared to Zimmerman.

Lets see how they wrap it up .They seem timid , shocking giving the defence aggresion to portray Trayvon as a thug.One idiot on ABC said if Zimmerman was on the bottom he cant see how they can convict him , really is that the case ? who was on top !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Will Americans (the jury) understand that the reason why Z confronted the yute was because he, Z, was packing?

Will they understand the fear or terror the young man might have experienced when some red-necked fool drape you up and no one was around?

Will they understand that Z precipitated this crisis?

Will they understand it don't matter who was on top on on the bottom, the yute was fighting for his life?

WILL they understand that Z created this mess and he should pay some price for his jingoistic, racist, red-necked behaviour??
        Peter R

Comment

We will see.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Peter I watched today's closing arguments by the prosecution and they brought in some of what I said...but left out quite a bit of what I said and am thinking.

...but to get back to what I said about the supposedly relative positions of the bodies and that 90 degree shot; perhaps it is a result of the many exercises done in my earlier years but bending from the waist always has the upper body curved even if one tries to keep the back straight...(unless you have your body strapped to a straight inflexible piece of material running along the upper back and strapped in various separated places. ).

It becomes even more arched when you straddle someone and lean over that person. ...then there is the matter of the angle of the gun...natural angle of the gun and hand as you move the body underneath (as Zimmerman claims he was) through an arc from lying flat on the ground through a 90 degree arc? ...beyond 90 degrees movement of the body underneath is then an impossibility as beyond 90 degrees the body previously underneath is now reversed i.e. now on top.

No sah...the position of Zimmerman's and Trayvon's bodies as claimed by Zimmerman rules out such a 90 degree shot!

Try it with your better half...but be sure to 'empty'-unload the gun first...better yet 'empty'/unload it and 'lock it'!!!

For that 90 degree shot you need to have an unnatural positioning of the 'shooting arm' or a reasonable distance separating both individuals...with the body on top floating above and parallel to that underneath -- impossible!!!

Zimmerman lies...terribly!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X