RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do cunnilingual proclivities vulvarize our Rum Bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Do cunnilingual proclivities vulvarize our Rum Bar?

...sarry.. Pardon mi French... mek dat vulgarize

Persons supposed to know seh Don1 is not wont to adopt a pusillanimous approach to issues....so I'm launching a probe penetrating deep into the recent disclosures within our Hallowed Servers re the hitherto super-sensitive issue of cunnilingual-itis by certain Rum Bar ites

By putting the issue front and center I hope the below Poll will put ites in Pole Position to attack the Meat of the Matter (for those who can still function well at this activity ) Cause... We Want Justice inna wi Rum Bar!!!

There is no attempt here to get to the bottom of things...Don1 nuh deal wid dat

Please respond with a conscience vote... JLPNP Political Agendas disallowed

A. Forumites who do a "Snowden Job" on fellow ites by trolling social media for salacious info on their personal peccadilloes...and subsequently publish their findings in order to embarrass said ites.... should be summarily excommunicated from the Rum Bar...or at least give a tongue-lashing by a Jamaican Inquisition of Moderators

B. Mi nnuh undastan A an' mi too busy fi Google... can I answer next week??

C. Fiya Bun All BowCat an Sodomite!!!!!

D. Mi believe inna "Don't Aks Don't Tell" .... wuss like ow mi love di environment Unda Di Sycamore Tree...SWEETNESS TUH DI WHIRL!!!!

E. In dese times wen Babylon all ah sanction 2 man fi marry.... dem likkle licky-licky tings ah di least...Suh wi nuh fraid fi seh...GWAAAN LICKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    Last edited by Don1; July 10, 2013, 12:38 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

DWL....Igler...
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yuh naw exercise yuh franchise??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I plead the Fist Amendment....
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

problem is some eediat...make that one eediat in particular...does not understand the concept of an alter ego...

Comment

LOL ..Dis ah get fram Bad to Wussa....

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            I plead the Fist Amendment....
            Yuh defen' Fisting??????????????? Woiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee mi Spleen!!!!

The beak-like "silent duck" used in the initial stages of fisting

. Fiya Bun Fi Di Silent Ducker!!!!

Comment

Like I said I am going to market this. You sir Don deserve some residuals not sure about Bricky and Don though. Maybe they deserve a finders fee but how would they split it?

Comment

Sounds like a "D" to me...
                Peter R

Comment

"E" mi seh
                  Peter R

Comment

What kind of menu are on to come up wid dem ah yah tings?

Comment

Oh yeah, I think I said somewhere that "Proclivities" sounds like a part of the female anatomy...

Licktop discussing recent air disasters was overheard saying his favourite airline is Aer Lingus
                      Peter R

Comment

Lol

Comment

Menu?? Seedless Grapes an A/C

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            Oh yeah, I think I said somewhere that "Proclivities" sounds like a part of the female anatomy...

Licktop discussing recent air disasters was overheard saying his favourite airline is Aer Lingus
                            woooiiieee

Comment

or at least give a tongue-lashing by a Jamaican Inquisition of Moderator
                              mek dat "given" pls.

Tanks in retrospect

Respek in all aspek
                              Last edited by Don1; July 11, 2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X