Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitzer shelling out $800 per day to canvassers

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/elec...icle-1.1394433
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Ashley Dupre - you're still dressing like a "hooker". What the hell is up with your bra? Bra is an undergarment, it should not be showing. Just hate these stupid women -- despicable dressing.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone." - John 8:7
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yes Sir !!

Spitzer will make a great comptroller. He is for the people. he is brilliant.

[Hope he send me the contract for making him flyers and to design and send out his every door direct mailings (EDDM)].

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...144035793.html
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

mi tell Mdmex long time. Spitzer mi say. Him nuh nothing most a them wouldn't do. Wall Street fraid a him like puss
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True, a lot of his critics are hypocrites. A co-worker who is a right wing conservative behaves like a whore. He is married with 3 kids and when he goes out on business trips, one of his many women travels with him. He does not hide his extra actvities from anyone, except his wife.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X