No announcement yet.

Husband shot dead ten hours after wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly...seems like they were waiting on him to come home...

Comment

Let my detective mind start working

Did the husband have an insurance policy? If yes, who is the beneficiary? How long did he know wifey?

Don't think I am callous -- we live in a wikkid world, where ***** is happening every day.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Them know that police nuh too frequent a them place dey.

As a sarge once told me. mi a go somewhere with action cause "not even bud deh yah fi shoot after" He left for Mobay. If someone even call Buff Bay they wouldn't come for at least 1 hour, only chance was if a police lived close by or community people suspect something is happening.
        Last edited by Assasin; July 10, 2013, 09:41 AM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I grew up in the Mountain View area. I remember when I started working and contributing the household, I bought a few furniture items for the house. The same igle bwoy bwoy dem weh siddung pon the roadside a day time, would see the Courts truck coming to the house delivering the furniture. The house was broken into twice, and they stole my brand new colour tv. I walked around to the Vineyard Town Police station to report the break-ins and all now no police nuh come a the yard. Those were the days when the JohnCrows would steal from you and spare your lives. Today they are killing you.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yeah and the country people them tell "The police them set the badman on we" Them say there is no way to explain it but they must be working as a team. The people are afraid to report crime now.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just got some info that is seems like this was a hit. The husband got phone call from England earlier that if he got married he was going to die. I heard they caught the killer and trace phone call back to England and the person who set it up was also arrested.

Comment

Working...
              X