Exile and Peter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exile and Peter

I met a retired trini policeman last night , my cousins father inlaw and he says their is a movement to change the constitution to avoid the jamaicanization of the island , 1 man - 1 vote for P.M , basically scrapping the parlimentarian system where MPs form gangs and cliques to elect PMs, leaving the masses disenfranchised by giving them scraps.

I told him I wish you well because , Jamaica no longer leads the carribbean in progressive thinking, my hope is we will follow, BTW he said that was the platform the current P.M ran on, but when in office she forgot it , sounds like Bruce .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

There isn't all that talk about constitution reform now... I haven't heard a thing lately, all that is in the news right now is the by-election for Jack Warner's old seat... I don't even follow what is going on. West Indian politicians are evil corrupt people... even when you start out with the best of intentions, you become infected!
    Peter R

Comment

Same old basket making.....nothing change, nothing strange.....

Comment

Working...
      X