RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After harassing my Georges Friends for years......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After harassing my Georges Friends for years......

....netball will now be played at Cornwall as well. CC is now, officially a girlz school. Sixth form only though. Harkens to the mid-70's when the Com College was in its infancy and co-ed sixth form classes were held at CC, Alvernia and MoBay High.

Actually I don't think it is a bad thing because in the real world kids have to relate to the opposite sex in all environments. Unfortunately, I can no longer harass the likes of Willi and Prof
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

What needs to happen is for the goirls skools to reciprocate.

There are less all boys skools than all girls and they fall like dominos and it has been ages since a Girls skool went coed. Last i can recall is St catherine High.

We have a shortage of boys spaces.

Comment

dat would be motivation fi nuff youths reach a Immaculate or Andrews, Childhood 6th form....Willi yuh right , yuh nuh right , yuh great ,revolutionary.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Back in the 70s we had boys from JC, a least one I remember, a Golding, who went to St Andrews to do a 6th form subject.

When I was entering 6th form I was the only person who wanted to pursue French at A levels so they made the same proposal to me, attend St Andrews for French... I opted instead to transfer to Calabar.

Anyway, the males need to step to the plate as the girls are outperforming and thus it appears that the shortage is among places for girls rather than for boys. I don't have stats so i could be way off base.
        Peter R

Comment

Dem a go say u r a ginnal because it is just a ruse fi help young bwoy go check chix.

Comment

Imagine Jawge's lyrics. Instead of saying, "Honey, would you like to see my cave?", he would say, "honey, I beg you, let me get a little peep in your cave."

Comment

Bwooyy yuh good fi tun dat down, nuff man a try guh tru di gates and yuh juss lock it, mi nuh know.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Believe me I thought about it long and hard... ahem, but at the end of the day C-bar offered O level German for 6th formers doing languages, in fact in those days at C-bar you HAD to take it (O' level German) if you were doing a foreign language at A levels. Mr John Thompson (a scotsman married to a Jamaican) was the French and German teacher... and he was very good.

The other plus for me was that I actually made their Sunlight Cup team which I wasn't able to do at JC. I can't say I didn't enjoy my time at Red Hills Rd.
                Peter R

Comment

You have to clear a space for people to step to plate. The system is skewed to girls and it starts from the historical number of places and reaches thru societal signals and devolving culture...

Comment

SMART yung bwoys...Dumb ones wont get in...

Comment

Working...
                    X