X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikkider Dan Any Chune Outta Jamaica

...inna di past 5 years...

http://www.largeup.com/2013/06/27/wh...th-snoop-lion/

yeah man, mi a feel it. Simple and easy, harmony.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

big choon
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Wow I am surprised. Good tune!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Very good. Surprised.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wonderful Post!

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Lmao! I swear, my music buddy Bricktop is quite clearly losing his mind, slowly but surely! How on earth can such a turnaround be possible? This recording is the antithesis of what his “Worl’ Boss” does, but thanks for posting this.(lol)

I agree with everyone above. This is a refreshing recording in the mainstream reggae format, and from two prominent African Americans!

I realized some time ago that those who were criticizing Snoop (including at least one prominent Jamaican reggae star of the past) needed to realize that the future of reggae is based on material that is not necessarily coming from its usual source, Kingston.

Oh, by the way, check out my favorite Snoop Lion recording (thanks also for this, Brickie! I owe you!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI65Shx6zqg

And yes, I absolutely love “Here Comes the King”!

Comment

wikkid chune.....but crappy video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j14OVvO87EY
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It aright... maybe I have to listen to it a couple times... can't see why all of unuh excited over it... yet.
                Peter R

Comment

big tune..

Comment

Basic.

Comment

Working...
                    X