Trayvon Was On Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trayvon Was On Top

pounding on Zimmerman...Zimmerman was screaming for help...according to eyewitness who seems very credible...

"seems" is key word there.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He is extremely credible...he didn't say it was Trayvon...but by the description of the clothing it is obvious it was Trayvon...

Comment

I think Zimmerman did shoot in self defense because he felt big and bad behind his gun and overestimated himself. Trayvon did whip his ass. However, Zimmerman should be punished to the full extent of the law because he went against a direct order from the 911 Operator to remain in the car. He instigated the confrontation and it was an unnecessary killing.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

But didn't some witnesses say it was too dark to determine, who was on top?
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Can't punish him for that...911 operator in his testimony says they are trained not to give people orders on the phone...they only suggest what to do...Zimmerman gonna get off easy...

Comment

Yeah but this guys apartment was right there...he couldn't see faces but he saw clothing...and he is being pretty hostile towards the defence attorney...this makes him pretty credible...

Comment

But wasnt travon standing HIS ground from an armed pursuer?

Also, Zimmerman cant claim self defence when he went out of his way to approach Martin...

Other things Zimmerman said on the 911 call will implicate him...

Comment

Zimmerman cant claim self defence when he went out of his way to approach Martin
                  Don't agree, if he approached Trayvon and Trayvon physically attacked first then self-defense is legitimate. Now, I don't believe him that Trayvon attacked first but if he can convince the jury of that or something close to that then it is not murder.

This is not a Stand Your Ground Law defense, it is regular self-defense.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think its aggravated manslaughter from what i have heard so far.

I really thought the prosecution had some compelling forensics that we had not heard about yet but so far nothing new.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Depends on how Zimmerman approached him...was it in a threatening manner...if not and Trayvon turned and roughed him up he is home free...and since nobody saw the initial altercation Zimmerman will go free...I think Trayvon probably turned around and smacked the sh!t out of Zimmerman, got on top of him and pounded him...I probably would have done the same thing...

Comment

U would not be threatened if man a follow back ah you inna SUV, every turn yuh mek? Wuss if you see him with gun and jump him fuss before him leggo shot?

http://apleblog.com/2012/09/09/how-t...-the-prologue/

and

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...on-martin.html

Comment

Did he have a gun visible? You aren't supposed to jump somebody and beat them because they are following you...I probably would have done the same but it isn't the most prudent thing to do...

Comment

Travon shoulda a "juck out that fat arse yeye, and ring off him d-i-c-k-i-e"
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

I agree, but Zimmerman is an accessory BEFORE the fact. Baiting...

And yeah, di yute likely see the buff ina di waist and even if not, U most assume that a strange man following a minor sounds like pervert and the yute have every right to panic.

Comment

Working...
                              X