Trayvon's Friend On The Witness Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trayvon's Friend On The Witness Stand

I feel it for her...she said she lied about why she didn't go to his wake because she felt guilty about being the last person to talk to him alive before he was killed...then she broke down on the stand...heart wrenching stuff...

Well maybe the defense can lighten up the mood with another knock knock, whos there joke...
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Her testimony will sink Zimmerman...she was on the phone with him till the end...he told her he was gonna run from this creepy white guy that was following him...when he reached near to his house he told her he was right behind him and she told him to run then the phone went dead...

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Well maybe the defense can lighten up the mood with another knock knock, whos there joke...
        Bredren ... after hearing it I was wondering if I missed something.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Has the defense cross-examined her yet? That is crucial.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Starting now...

Comment

They will probably ask her if she was smoking weed at the time....

http://ionenewsone.files.wordpress.c...ng?w=516&h=309

Comment

Eyewitness describes Zimmerman as aggressive

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...orida/2458133/
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Bricktop what you think about the cross-examination so far?

I thought the defense would go after her credibility much harder than they have, but it looks like they are going for a softer "you didn't tell the whole truth because you didn't want to hurt his parents" approach.

Comment

Kinda ripping her apart...but i don't think it will matter...

Comment

She is believable.....not very smart or eloquent but believable.

I bet she have 2 bottles of Hennessy waiting for her when this is done. LOL.

Comment

The lady has a problem expressing herself. It also appears she has a difficulty reading and writing.

I think she will be viewed favorably by the jurors...and I expect the State's prosecutors will do a good job of having her assist their case.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...one thing in the back of my mind is the actual telephone conversations. Both the State and the defense can easily get hold of same.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Agreed! Favorably as in telling the truth but she is somewhat painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              She is believable.....not very smart or eloquent but believable.
                              Agreed! ...and I do not think they are ripping her apart...to me it is badgering.

Comment

Working...
                              X