X.. deal wid yuh Phobia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X.. deal wid yuh Phobia...

<March 5, 2012: What Would a Tax Overhaul Mean for Colombia's Economy?
    By Roberto Steiner, Marta Lucía Ramírez, Daniel E. Velandia O., Juan David Escobar Valencia
    Source: Latin America Advisor

Colombia will "do away with a lot of deductions and loopholes" for businesses as part of the overhaul of its tax system, Finance Minister Juan Carlos Echeverry told Dow Jones in an interview published Feb. 20. Colombia's current tax system is unfair to low-wage workers and an overhaul will make it more equitable, said Echeverry. Is Colombia's current tax system holding the country back? What does the overhaul mean for Colombia's economy and the businesses that operate in the country? Will the overhaul win approval in Colombia's Congress, which is dominated by supporters of President Juan Manuel Santos?>

It will mek yuh fling lik gainst di concrete...

"It was dark as death on the streets
    My hands were all bloody from punchings on the concrete
    God damn, homie
    My mind is playin' tricks on me..."

Good , i hope it helps its migration problem.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X