Manpower Survey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manpower Survey!

Listening to Real Business yesterday I had to laugh when I heard Comrade Ronnie Thwaites, Comrade Dennis Morrison and Ralston Hyman talking about the need for a manpower survey. I was even amazed when the hypocrites spoke how that's what China and Costa Rica did.

Any loyal comrade round here wanna tell when was the last time a National Manpower Survey was done in Jamaica? Yet one hexpert a write a thesis as to why 5% growth is impossible in Jamaica? Yet when mi say our motto should be, "One fool lead Many" unuh vex.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Re: Manpower Survey!

There you go with your LIES again. Who said 5% growth was impossible? I see that Shaw has taught you well. Repeat something often enuff and people might believe it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      There you go with your LIES again. Who said 5% growth was impossible? I see that Shaw has taught you well. Repeat something often enuff and people might believe it.
      Yuh finish the thesis yet ?

Waiting on explanation why over 5% growth is impossible in the medium term..

Comment

I not going to bodda. Call me if yuh want to discuss it - 836-1530. If I post it here Lazie will just obfuscate the whole thread with his trash.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Thats the difference between you and I, I don't hide from what I said. "One more last lick - we cannot achieve 5% growth in the medium term."

Oh ... I see what yuh creating excitement about ... okay, here is what you said, "Might not be impossible, but it is highly improbable! Very, very, even"

Say a lie mi a tell now nuh?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Two words - medium term. Very important words! Just give it a thought for a moment and you just might agree.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh still hung up on those 2 words? Come now Jawge .. sorry Mosiah, duh better than that. After unuh god fock up the economy from 72-80 it took 6 years to turn it around. Now unuh siddung and mek dem fock it up fi almost 20 years and you a worry about the definition of medium term? I suggest yuh start getting serious.

Comment

Yuh fool! What if my medium term means two months, can you tell me that the great JLP can turn around the economy in two months?

You must have some idea about what is meant my the term if we are to have some intelligent conversation.

Oops! What am I thinking?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

.. and the funny thing you call me a fool? Comical. I give you too much credit at times thinking you're a thinking person and boops yuh prove me wrong. How can any thinking person see 2 months as medium term when it comes to running a country?

Yuh right ..."What am I thinking?"

Comment

sigh - and yuh continue to prove my point without even knowing. If dat nuh fool I don't know what is.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X