Exile, Peter R, what are your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exile, Peter R, what are your thoughts

regarding Bungi Garlin? Is it fair to say Machel, Kes and Bungi are the dominant forces in Soca right now?

He has a song "Send Woman" everytime I listen out for the part,

The roof on fire ...

She say fire man reach, but I doubt it
    tell dem reverse the truck and reroute it
    cause nobody not outing fire unless is woman in fire outfit.

Di man serious.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Bunji has a following...most of his songs tend to have simple rhymes but this year he had a 'big party hit' - We Ready.....has been admonished for sounding like dancehall artists....and style...but he's also good at extemporizing...
    Married to Faye Ann Lyons - the daughter of the Superblue - who is a artist in her own right, the couple has a wide repertoire for soca enthusiasts and party lovers. They have been supportive of Superblue - who allegedly has a drug problem but who came back after missing from the Soca scene for years and tied with Machel to take the Soca Monarch this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      Bunji has a following...most of his songs tend to have simple rhymes but this year he had a 'big party hit' - We Ready.....has been admonished for sounding like dancehall artists....and style...but he's also good at extemporizing...
      Married to Faye Ann Lyons - the daughter of the Superblue - who is a artist in her own right, the couple has a wide repertoire for soca enthusiasts and party lovers. They have been supportive of Superblue - who allegedly has a drug problem but who came back after missing from the Soca scene for years and tied with Machel to take the Soca Monarch this year.
      Oh, I didn't know he was married to Faye Ann. Yes, I have been hearing some tunes from Superblue recently.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Super Blue is an original and you should check his earlier hits....

Comment

Working...
        X