Alleged homosexuals converge on media house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alleged homosexuals converge on media house

The Commissioner of Police has been called in to probe reports of an attack on staff members at the Western Mirror office in Montego Bay by a group of alleged homosexuals.

Reports are that about 3:30 Monday afternoon, the men drove up in vehicles, two of whom stormed the offices demanding to know who had written the headline story in Monday’s edition of the newspaper.

The headline read “Panty shortage, gays said to be buying underwears slated for females”.

Sources at the office say the men reeled off a barrage of expletives and threatened the reporters.

They demanded to speak with the Managing Director, Lloyd B. Smith, who did not oblige, the men who then stomped out of the office in a rage.

The workers, who say they have been shaken up by the incident, have been asked to desist from wearing their uniforms until the matter is thoroughly investigated.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

hehehe, I can imagine, the finger snapping and the attitude! Did Lloyd B, ketch him fraid?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Of all the issues that must be taking place in Montego Bay, is that the best Lloyd B. Smith could do? Why is such a story the headline of this well-respected daily? Have The Star and X-News tabloids fallen down on their job?

On the other hand, what next? Criminals protesting in the streets because police conduct regular patrols in their neighbourhoods? Grandmothers blocking roads with walkers and canes because the Post Office tekking too long with their pensions? We already had children stoning a police station, so we got that one covered.

Funny story still, but the Western Mirror is bigger than that. I thought.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Criminals protesting? Wasn't aware that was happening!

Comment

Lawks, Lazie! Don't you get it! If you relax for a minute and stop being so uptight about everything maybe your sense of humour might kick in one year.

I'm saying who would have thought that gays would be so brazen as to storm a bizniz and threaten workers in today's Jamaica!? So, if that can happen, maybe some other unexpected things could happen too!

Geez!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My sense of humor is well intact. This morning I asked Scaly fi explain his one dimensional term and he did. No fuss. Now I'm asking you to explain this, "Criminals protesting in the streets because police conduct regular patrols in their neighbourhoods?" as I wasn't aware of it happening.

Yet you accuse a man called Lazie of being uptight?

Comment

I give up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh need to! Wouldn't want yuh ending up like Sup Amos.

Comment

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X