Ah wonder that Mosiah gonna say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah wonder that Mosiah gonna say

if him should hear what Mr. David Wong Ken affi say about these Tivoli invasions? I wonder if him gonna part ways with the JFJ now? Funny, you a the one whey point out the realities of human rights in Jamaica, yet yuh attitude change when it comes to the people of Tivoli?

Wow! creatures of the nite.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

"People who call Mutty have an agenda and speak with great ignorance"

hehehe ... like how him in the studio does the above remain true? Boy oh boy!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How have I suggested that Tivoli residents should be denied their human rights?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh when people such as that child that was killed while jumping on his mother's bed, what yuh call that?

Guh if the gunman dem, but these war like invasions especially when election is around the corner, is clearly denying the people their rights. The Jamaican Constitution addressed this, but then, the law is not a shackle.

Comment

How have I suggested that Tivoli residents should be denied their human rights?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It look like yuh keyboard stuck! Reboot and come again!

Comment

Working...
            X