• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DOW over 15,000 !!!

Closed at 14,793!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Yes sir, time to buy, buy, buy. Its a bull market for the next 3+ years, minimum. There will be the occasional dips, but for long term investors, time to invest!
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Yes sir, time to buy, buy, buy. Its a bull market for the next 3+ years, minimum. There will be the occasional dips, but for long term investors, time to invest!
      ...and you comments please Willi.

ThakX
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My view on the US stock market :

I am moderately optimistic. The large companies have had decent profit growth . They are getting their growth mostly in Asia and S. America. On a cautionary note the price-earnings multiples on shares have risen, mostly I think due to the massive expansion in the money supply by the Fed. However as long as inflation does not get out of control and interest rates are close to zero the stock market will probably be a decent option.

I expect large multinational stocks to continue to do well with the large presence in Asia and other areas of the world that are experiencing major growth. That is where the opportunity is, US and Europe not really saying much in terms of growth. Hopefully Washington will not screw things up with their nonsense.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X