X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a reason to fire the reporter? No

there has to be more than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E07oC...layer_embedded
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

There is more:

On Tuesday, Collins inadvertently said that the Blackhawks had a "tremendous amount of sex during the regular season." The mistake went viral, landing everywhere from news web sites to the Tonight Show monologue, where it was highlighted Wednesday as the "Freudian Slip of the Day" by host Jay Leno.

Collins, who meant to say "success," immediately corrected herself.

But the mistake put a spotlight on Collins, and that quickly refocused attention on a series of raunchy YouTube videos uploaded between 2009 and 2010. As co-host of Sports Nutz, Collins pushed the boundaries of sports journalism -- and good taste -- with sexually explicit reports and potentially offensive racial stereotypes.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,3134722.story
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well I haffe go check out those videos NOW! I must get to the bottom of this!

I will report back to the forum as soon as I complete my "investigation"
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Well I haffe go check out those videos NOW! I must get to the bottom of this!

I will report back to the forum as soon as I complete my "investigation"
        LOL .... in any case, I got the impression it was a genuine mistake. Seems kinda harsh to fire her for that.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You guys are late on this. She has produced a lot of borderline, questionable videos that could be perceived as inappropriate.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

She must be related to Luis Suarez
            Peter R

Comment

Sounds like she knows something....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

She seems quite the professional! I bet she would succeed at anything she puts her head to!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X