Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia brother beaten

Arthur Hall, Senior Staff Reporter

A section of King Street between Water Lane and Harbour Street, in downtown Kingston, is now blocked by police investigators probing an attack on a businessman said to be related to one of the island’s leading political figures.

Initial reports are that the businessman was at premises on King Street early this morning, when two men entered through a window and attacked him.

They reportedly beat him repeatedly before escaping with a cellular phone, an undetermined quantity of cash and other items.

The businessman has since been admitted to hospital.

Originally posted by Skeng DX View Post
    Arthur Hall, Senior Staff Reporter

A section of King Street between Water Lane and Harbour Street, in downtown Kingston, is now blocked by police investigators probing an attack on a businessman said to be related to one of the island’s leading political figures.

Initial reports are that the businessman was at premises on King Street early this morning, when two men entered through a window and attacked him.

They reportedly beat him repeatedly before escaping with a cellular phone, an undetermined quantity of cash and other items.

The businessman has since been admitted to hospital.

He was robbed and beaten. This is typical of the state of the nations's security! Minister of National Security friends then Prime Minister's family ... who is next? The GG family?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Or maybe a big time businessman. Looks like nobody is safe anymore. You might live in a gated community but you have to come out some time. Fortunately he was not killed.

Bwoy things stay a way.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

for 30 grand...according to rjr

Comment

I am glad it is happening to them...they are reaping what they sowed...

Comment

That is harsh. Come Bricktop do better than that.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Politicians and their family need to feel it...or they will continue with inaction...everybody else gets robbed...

Comment

Agreed Brick , they will not act until dem mumma, puppa, bredda, aunty cousin, son and daughta feel it, dis elitist political economic shits tem is coming to an end .dem suh cold I doubt they will act if they feel it (personally) it affi touch dem loved one.

The colonial trick reaping what it was meant to sow, divsion and blood letting.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Okay, I have not read the entire thing because the first few lines of that report have mi fuming!

Because is Portia bredda, dem lock dung di place?! A wha dem really a tell mi say?!?

KMRT!

Well, come to think of it, maybe is a good ting. If di ongle time dem get serious is when politician and dem fellow officers become victims, maybe the criminals should target dem rasz some more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not happy that anyone gets beaten, robbed, killed whatever. But is seem like the cops get off dem rasz when politicians or dem fellow officers get victimised.

Spose a did me get rob and beaten? All now di call to 119 nuh pick up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Talk di tings Mosiah .... What dem did duh when yuh toe did get mash....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree.......reap the seeds that you sow.
                        Why are people more outraged that a big man with political connections is a victim of crime. Tuff luck!
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yuhseeit! dem mash up mi masters league career to rahtid!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

das all I am saying! some more equal dan others.

if a did me, i would be under investigation for giving cronies my licensed firearm!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and yuh wonder about shut doors

Comment

Working...
                              X