No announcement yet.

Attention Termites: Time to get tough with the Roti Eaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinidad on numerous occassion has told Caricom and smaller caribbean states no, they will not give them the same that is offerred to their manufacturer. Show me when Trinidad has done different?

Gwaan dream, How long has this interstate negociation and policies been going on. Tell me when has Trinidad yeild and you will get your thanks that you asking for.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Please provide the analysis which dismisses the gains made in the 80's as handout fueled bubble...

I have provided analysis from on the ground analysts.. including a former PNP minister who says quite the opposite..

By they way the IMF program was started under Manley.. after he left the country with no money in the bank..

Why are you regurgitating debunked propaganda ?

Look like the household tendencies strang !

Comment

If you have more control over Govt why did you not have them phasing out HFO and using the power given PCJ to establish renewable energy and policy introducing LNG and Coal to the mix bringing the Bauxite companies into the supply chain thereby justifying JPS investment in Grid infrastructure and new turbines ????

The Govt job is to provide the environment for power companies to supply energy as a business.. if the country is not producing enough to justify investment in cost efficient power.. how will the Govt afford to 'take over' energy production ????

Jamaica has an economic problem.. the Govt controls the police.. why don't the citizens have acceptable security ???

The Govt controls education.. why don't we have an adequate Education System ??

I suppose you would like the Govt to control Telcos as well ?

Comment

Do you understand the original post I made?? Did I state or infer that I expected Trinidad to provide benefits or to yield on this issue?

Suggest you reread the post starter and return with your apologies for your confusion.

Let's see Mom's home training at work please.

Thanks in advance
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Maybe things are so bad there is seeing it getting worse.A man that has a problem that pales in comparison to yours still sees his problem as great as you see yours.
            The changes in the 70's regarding education,gender equality etc ARE to be appreciated.
            A Police Force remains a microcosm of the sick society from which it came.
            It is all about redefining Govt,and it starts with making demands.
            The JPS is obviously too important to the productivity of Jamaica for it to be run by foreigners.
            Force Govt to face the glaring problem by nationalizing the JPS.

Comment

S/b there is NO seeing it(them) getting worse.

Comment

Force the Govt ?

Yuh know what name special interests ???

Stop being naive..

Comment

Did you read my original post? I said don't expect to get similar pricing from Trinidad anytime soon. I was aware of the CARICOM treaty, but point stands that we will not be getting cheap oil from Trinidad anytime soon.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your original post is irrelevant. I was not responding to that. I was responding to your query to me:

If you are so familar with it, how come until now Trinidad hasn't budge and show no sign of budging?

They simply will not yield to it, Jamaica and others can do what they want but Trinidad will never provide the same benefit it gives to its own to Caricom, like it or it.
                    Your query is misplaced because I never indicated nor do I believe that the Trinis would provide any favors to Jamaica on energy.

I stated that Jamaica should have the Trinis face the loss of our US$ Billion market to FORCE concessions...and if they don't budge...withdraw from the Caricom Common External Tariff regime

I trust you can now see that my position is not based on any particular expectation....just realpolitik

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

How is it irreliveant when you responded to it????

The point I was making is still valid, anything is you want to add is just brawta.

Comment

I pointed out what I was responding to and it was NOT your original so called point.

It is irrelevant to my post...period

Thanks for your usual spirited if misguided input anyway

Comment

you responded directly to my post. Thank you.

Comment

Don1 you like post old threat so here it is.

Comment

ok boss

Comment

Working...
                              X