X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah's favorite Judge..

Man beats girlfriend over Facebook friend

Saturday, April 13, 2013 | 8:29 AM

KINGSTON, Jamaica - A man had to fork out $10,000 to avoid a six-month prison sentence after beat his child’s mother over a man she allegedly met on Facebook.
    The court was told that Kemar Barrett choked his girlfriend and hit her in the face because of the allegation.

Barrett was fined in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court by Senior Magistrate Judith Pusey on Friday after he pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding.
    According to Barrett he and the complainant share a two-year- old daughter who is very sick but he is left with the bulk of the responsibility because the complainant is too busy.
    Barrett said that the complainant met a man online and even showed a picture of him to her relatives.
    “When me confront her, she deny it and so she get de lick,” Barrett told the court.
    He added that he and the complainant still share a relationship, and that she is very jealous of him.
    “Your Honour if me nuh sleep at her home she say me have woman,” he said.
    After listening to Barrett's story Pusey commented, “there is thing in life called jealousy,” before handing down the sentence.
    - Tanesha Mundle

LoL - what's in a name; a de Judge name him LUV
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Judith? Lol.....she's a nice person...don't knw why he don't like her too much...

Comment

She's a great person, just a lousy judge. Apparently!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pusey not satisfied when man licks girlfriend's face

Originally posted by Exile View Post
          Man beats girlfriend over Facebook friend
          Originally posted by Exile View Post

Saturday, April 13, 2013 | 8:29 AM

KINGSTON, Jamaica - A man had to fork out $10,000 to avoid a six-month prison sentence after beat his child’s mother over a man she allegedly met on Facebook.
          The court was told that Kemar Barrett choked his girlfriend and hit her in the face because of the allegation.

Barrett was fined in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court by Senior Magistrate Judith Pusey on Friday after he pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding.
          According to Barrett he and the complainant share a two-year- old daughter who is very sick but he is left with the bulk of the responsibility because the complainant is too busy.
          Barrett said that the complainant met a man online and even showed a picture of him to her relatives.
          “When me confront her, she deny it and so she get de lick,” Barrett told the court.
          He added that he and the complainant still share a relationship, and that she is very jealous of him.
          “Your Honour if me nuh sleep at her home she say me have woman,” he said.
          After listening to Barrett's story Pusey commented, “there is thing in life called jealousy,” before handing down the sentence.
          - Tanesha Mundle
          Last edited by Don1; April 16, 2013, 07:31 AM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Is she married to Leighton Pusey?
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X