• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we now why growth under the PNP

is an elusive thing.

When has Jamaica show signs of growth ?

Sir Karl response:

"For my eyes - NEVER!

You see the years when Seaga was in charge a few fat cats fed well...and, the rest of us sucked salt! ...and, for many there was not a hope of ever even being recognised as someone worth-while. It was during those Seaga years I remember the phrase being embedded in my consciousness - "Who does he/she think she is!" ...in reference to persons of "humble means". Some up to this day cannot get into their consciousness that we are all equal under God's eyes.

I remember in College of hearing of 'kids', now 'high on the hog of having somehow 'bettered' themselves than their parents', who could not face "the shame" of inviting those same parents...those who brought them into this world, to their graduation. Hiding their parents, of whom they should have been proud...hiding away from their parents as the "who does he/she think he/she is" ate away at their hearts. Lawd...di pain of it all!

Even today you see some of those offsprings of the Seaga era walking around with noses pointed to the sky. Perhaps, some of the PNP leaders learned the Seaga era lessons well...and now can't help themselves on looking down their noses at the masses? Come to think of it...that may also be a contributor to some of our problems. How else can you explain the lousy leadership provided by our MPs if it is not that they consider the masses less than human and therefore not worthy of the 'goods' that humans must receive from their leaders??? ...not worthy of that which they receive??? How else???"

How can you you acheive growth when you are unable to recognize it ? And dis is one the educated ones... "Jamaica has NEVER show signs of growth.."

Dem seh wi cursed...

Dem seh dem radda rule in hell than serve in heaven.. yet dem run gone to Merica leave the masses to serve in hell while dem people rule the sinking ship. It woulda bettah if dem did deh yah a tek some licks tuh but the worst kind is the one dem dat cock up dem foot as 'second class' citizen inna farin and condemn the masses to second class inna purgatory sake ah someone mash dem pretty corn 20 years ago when corn a mash since and before slavery. Now Cayman and Bermuda and small island ah tun up dem nose pon wi.. what a stress.

"There is certain to be disaster when the 'slave' becomes the 'master' "

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery Karl.
Working...
X