Jamaica today from FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica today from FB

Went to a premises in Kingston to settle a domestic dispute in which a man was locked inside a house... Facts are, the occupant of the house the woman (name withheld) and the man (name withheld) had a verbal agreement to have sex in exchange for a full tank of gas. The man broke his part of the deal hence a dispute occurred.... Bwoy, di economy really tun dong!!!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Its the same age-old profession...just that they are bartering...

Comment

Cooking gas or gas for the car? and what size tank? just trying to get a bead on the equivalent JA $ value of the transaction...
      Peter R

Comment

Which part of the deal did he break?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma, that question crossed my mind briefly...I came to my own conclusion that (obviously ?) de man "tek whe" an nevah give de lady har gas... nuh suh it usually guh? I suppose nowadays you never know though!
          Peter R

Comment

I'll listen to the voice of experience...

Comment

What crossed my mind , is he who called the police, and made the complaint ?aaahmean im lock up inna di woman house , maybe he had a cell phone , but the complaint ?...ow im manage fi get lock up ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

sound like bout a 6 pack

Comment

Working...
                X