I noticed the deafening silence regard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed the deafening silence regard

Azan and the market shops. Shout out to all the hypocrites on RBSC.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I thought PNP loved poor people? They have a funny way of showing it...run off the street vendors and replace them with brand spanking new shops (illegal at that) to line Ministers pockets...TUN UP DI FLIPPIN TING....MAMA P...

Comment

sound like a mckenzie student

Comment

McKensie is history. He provides ZERO cover for Azan.

Deal with current charlatans as they arise. If you have evidence on Mac use it. Right now we seem to have it all on Azan and people dragging their feet.

Comment

1of1 is alluding to MaKensie penchant for siding with the established few, he was the mayor when the goods of street vendors were seized and at a rather inappropriate time;the christmas season(real covers for for the Azans of Yard).
          In warp speed he deemed police operations in TG to be relatively free from human rights violations even when there was clear evidence that something far more sinister occurred.

Comment

When I say cover I mean legal and political.

Azan in hot water now, so what is the use of drawing for Mac Now...other than to deflect from the open sore that is the current Azan situation.

How Mac come inna diss at all? Start a thread for Mac if necessary but a di FRESH AZAN imbroglio wi a deal with. A Jamaica wi a defend.

Comment

Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                When I say cover I mean legal and political.

Azan in hot water now, so what is the use of drawing for Mac Now...other than to deflect from the open sore that is the current Azan situation.

How Mac come inna diss at all? Start a thread for Mac if necessary but a di FRESH AZAN imbroglio wi a deal with. A Jamaica wi a defend.
                Save yuh strength Willi. Yuh nuh notice the trend round here. Since dem cannot criticize dem party they have to mention someone from the JLP.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Willi, you nuh see the rakes long time??? Anything to do with PNP, the answer is JLPNP or ignore it by the massive. They can't call blantant wrongs by the PNP wrong.

Sad state of affairs.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No man dont confuse the thing.

The people saying JLPNP actually know that our problems lie with both and are under no illusion that PNP is good. The failures are more than just economic...we completely lost our way...everything Guvvament touch tended to suffer.

JLP must take their blame too, but at least can take solace in the fact that they were out in the wilderness during the last 18 year plague and the current monumental eff up...which is so sad as if they had made the right people steer the ship, it could have been a decent term in office with unique opportunities going abegging even in the face of global gloom.

Comment

The only fatal mistake I seeing man like X make is thinking that the blame is equal in every facet of political life. It is clearly not!

Indeed the clearest distinction between the 2 is in the econ. disappointment arena...PNP take the cake there by far! They did a right demolition job.

In terms of violence, PNP started it, Seaga ratcheted up and PNP rematched that too. To me a tie, but if you want to give one the edge over another, it dont matter to me...close enuff. Neither one is a shrinking violet an both hands bloody. VERY bloody.

In terms of social enlightenment, PNP start out way ahead thanks to Daddy Manley and Micheal continued for a while. JLP tried to match belatedly while PNP use dem mouth but in terms of action, dem drop anything meaningful long time.

In terms of spiritual upliftment, both are dismal failures. Nuff said.

PNP is better at mingling with the people and fooling dem. JLP is more distant and dont do enuff to show the false empathy the PNP is capable of, so are worse conmen and that shows in poll results.

Dem both tief, but PNP has managed to refine this more in the 18 year stretch and their legal (lawyer) manpower advantage shows thru there.

JLP is historically behind the curve on social innovation, but that seems to have changed recently.

None of them is committed to Jamaica above all else like the DADDY.
                      Last edited by Willi; April 13, 2013, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Conclusion...PJ ah di decider...a walkin' 14 year disaster

JLP in front by a Head ...Ring di Bell!!
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

PJ colt di game...

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                            JLP must take their blame too, but at least can take solace in the fact that they were out in the wilderness during the last 18 year plague and the current monumental eff up...which is so sad as if they had made the right people steer the ship, it could have been a decent term in office with unique opportunities going abegging even in the face of global gloom.
                            Solace? They placed themselves out there with their internal squabbles. They are as much to blame as anyone else.

And their protection of Dudus over those years did not help!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How can you be as much to blame? Omission cannot rise to the level of commission! You yourself used to say that Oppositions are irrelvant and get too much prominence in Jamdung and dat dem fi hold dem corner till dem get a chance at bat.

Squabbles hurt THEM, Mismanagement by the Govt hurts US.

Dudus rase to prominence in 1994. Who was protection him from then to 2007? Nuh him Seaga inform pon to the PNP Guvvament as outta order and uncontrollable and still he prospered for YEARS before 2007.

No, Dudus was nominally JLP and did have massive JLP support, but that was limited in ultimate effectiveness by their perennial opposition status. He clearly had very significant support in the PNP government and that explains the strong Matches Lane support in 2010, though the Lane is a PNP stronghold! I do know not everyone in the PNP was pleased by this, hence multiple attempts to raid Tivoli in PJs time, though that too had suspicious political timing...

Comment

Working...
                              X