RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama can gwaan. Nuh matter what, Portia ain't budging!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well nuhbaddy naw tap yuh fram vote wid Babylon agent...yuh free fi pursue dat futility
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Just to be clear.. the Babylon Agents are the ones that deviate from your 'thinking' on matters... right ?

Comment

sometimes yes...sometimes no

Babylon can be both correct and useful....juss aks Dudus

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I know that they can sometimes be both correct and useful.

I agree with them that Golding's handling of Jamaican affairs in the context of a 'perfect storm' was impressive and unprecedented in Jamaica's history post-independence.

A man for the times indeed.

It puts a particularly comic light on your 'flop' prediction.. kinda like a man predicting Downtown restoration will fail and after a Richter 7 earthquake saying "I told you so !"

Last edited by Muadib; April 5, 2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Wrong...my prediction was before any global recession and DESPITE any global recession.

The JLPNP do not have a PROGRESSIVE reform agenda, do not have enuff competent skills within their parties and DO HAVE fatal tribal instincts

Consequently their failure is guaranteed.... recession or no recession. It's not rocket science yuteman

But you can continue your hero worship of Bruised Gelding as it pleases you. His record as the only PM forced to resign in disgrace after less than a full term will be hard to surpass

Comment

Once again.. the Economist disagrees with your quixotic beliefs..

Be thus guided...

I am comfortable that the Economist agrees with my analysis.. of course how could they not.. Critical Thinking never fail me yet..

Bruce Golding was the right man at the right time for the Job.. mission accomplished..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                Bruce Golding was the right man at the right time for the Job.. mission accomplished..
                wooiiee mi spleen!!

Comment

Working...
                X