Posh cars for public officials - 120 sports utility vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Mosiah: As I have said on numerous occasions to Lazie - The cars are not the problems. ...bout mek fus bout car??? Unnnuh waaan som b@#$%t@#$$h lick!
    The cars are now part of the problem. We cannot afford the gas bill, where will the money come from to maintain them. Parts for volvos, BMW etc. are very very expensive. Or maybe the intent is that when them need servicing & maintenance they'll just park them.

What happen the people in the Govt. & the civil service nuh have any common sense, or are they such a wanton, wicked set that they have no feeling whatsoever fi the downtrodden & are eager to SQUANDER everything and anything that comes their way.

Jeezas man, how much more can the people bear. We want a REVOLUTION!!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

if the government is to buy new vehicles, they should all be hybrids... i believe all government vehicles should be hybrids... government should be leading the conservation efforts to scale back on fuel consumption...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

there are hybrid suv available... just dont understand our leaders... it appears that they want to use the taxpayers money to supplement their personal lifestyle desires... i cannot see why the government would need 5-series BMWs... surely there are other less costly and equally effective alternatives...

this is just b.s.

Comment

mosiah... has anyone in jamaica even consider hybrid vehicles... or has the government incenting the people to consider using hybirds... too many gas guzzlers in jamaica...

Comment

The government currently has one or two govt. vehicles on the road that run on 10% ethanol fuel right now. I believe they are hoping to get that % up to 15% and more in the near future. But these are Ford Escapes or some such non-lux vehicle. What are the chances of seeing our MPs in those!

The way this govt operates they will have us all driving hybrids while they peer at us thru their tinted Prado or Pajero gas-guzzlers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              it appears that they want to use the taxpayers money to supplement their personal lifestyle desires....
              I believe you've hit the nail on the head!

Where is Balla - would love to hear his take on this!!

Why we don't just sell the land, sea, sun & the sky space to the highest bidder
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X