• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAck Warner's bubbble about to burst?

I posted on the Reggaeboyz forum too.

See these two stories:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...92Q11820130327

http://transparencyinsportblog.wordp...e-fifa-crooks/
    Last edited by Peter R; March 29, 2013, 08:26 PM.
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When the PM of T&T demanded that T&T workers will have to benefit from the aid she is willing to give Jamaica to rebuild after the hurricane, it left a bitter taste in my mouth.
      Apparently Jack the renown Ripper was handsomely rewarded(Minister of National Security) for his pay to play initiatives to better her party proven to be to the detriment of T&T.
      My only concern is they always find a way to blame a Jamaican by baking some some story.
      I am mindful(maybe it was that picture of the Warner brothers in the Hummer) of when one of our so-called stern,no nonsense representative was in an airplane full of Trinis and became the center of ridicule.
      Some country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA is about to have a few deep pocket foreigners living there.
      The deal Jr made has everything to do with daddy's fate.
      I think Jack is the real life Bro Anancy.

Comment

Interesting! ...very, very interesting!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Maybe it was his FIFA salary or the family business(SURELY not the illegal..) that greased the hands of the now PM but even so, it mirrors the very activities that have him facing serious legal problems.
          With the Swiss police being mentioned, I think Blatter is the real target, Jack might swindle his way out of this one too.
          I think that US law enforcement agency best work will be behind the scene ,its partnership with the Swiss police,Blatter is the real target.

Comment

Working...
          X