• Show
Clear All

Pitcher or catcher?

Comment

Was that Daryl's instructions?

Comment

You sound like a catcher...

Comment

LOL. Obviously a sound you are intimately familiar with. Gwan tek Daryl's instructions.

Comment

Go bone up on the case...instead of Don2

Comment

You seem to have serious man crush on Don 1, mine Daryl get jealous. May not end well.

Comment

Yes...mi crush mama man

Comment

You said it not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    Pitcher or catcher?
                    Yuh an Dudus pon yuh futon dat... nuh mix big man up inna yuh nasiness.. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...referrerid=298 LOL

Wat ah way yuh mussi miss dat varmint...as di US import im dem export yuh ... .Unfair Trade... woooiiee mi belly!!!
                    Last edited by Don1; March 28, 2013, 08:32 PM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Must read, I was around dem times and use to live in that general area, it was shocking back in those days.

Comment

I see a Shorty story, but no Vaz story in the Observer today.

Comment

is it in the printed edition? or they trying to milk it?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think printed.

Comment

I have come to the same conclusion, despite feeling seh him did guilty for years. No positive gonorrhea test excludes him. Then I heard it might have been his brother.

I see basic inaccuracies all over. One is that Vaz went to StGC. Far from it, he went to Campion and was an ace nemesis of ours on the tennis court.

Comment

When Shorty sey de prisoners dem a de lock up widda did kill hym wid licks, as sad as that is, I had to laugh.
                                What I do not understand is did Vaz have a relationship with any of the accused or with the victim, how at some point he figured?

Comment

Working...
                                X