At first dem say 2 weeks. Den anedda one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At first dem say 2 weeks. Den anedda one

come out and was adamant it would be the end of last year. Den di so-called hero kick di date down the road to the end of MArch ... now him say it won't be the end of March. Wha him ago say next? April 1st? Seeing how ppl fell for People POWAHHHH .... that date would be ideal. Wha yuh say Mosiah?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lawks! Is what wid you and my name?!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Lawks! Is what wid you and my name?!?!?
      Yuh nuh one a dem that was adamant that Bruce had to go ... label Peter a hero then elect a court jester as PM? Yuh never did a jump up bout "vote out di green man!" LOL! Yeah ... me woulda shame tuh.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, you realize its the majority of the voters that voted for the PNP right. Election is over, why we still talking about Bruce and co. The people actually didn't vote for Portia but voted against Bruce because of all the wrongs dem kkeep up....when are you going to get over that? There were bright sparks in the JLP but dem tell too much lie and u cannot defend a SOn when the whole country and world watching...You can talk about law all u want but the country and the world know Dudud wrong...Now maybe u fi tek a break before you get a heart attack..circle back in 3 years wen we close to election

That said, we know Portia needs to go siddung..prob the sports portfolio wi fit har. Peter, well him jus blow fi him chances fi tek over....too many promises without delivery....

Comment

"The people actually didn't vote for Portia but voted against Bruce because of all the wrongs dem kkeep up"

The people voted for Portia, get that right, they didn't vote for Holness. The fact that Bruce was not up for election as he withdrew himself. Did you see anybody else other than Portia and Andrew campaigning? The people knew who exactly they voted for. The did the same thing 3 months later.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
            Lazie, you realize its the majority of the voters that voted for the PNP right. Election is over, why we still talking about Bruce and co. The people actually didn't vote for Portia but voted against Bruce because of all the wrongs dem kkeep up....when are you going to get over that? There were bright sparks in the JLP but dem tell too much lie and u cannot defend a SOn when the whole country and world watching...You can talk about law all u want but the country and the world know Dudud wrong...Now maybe u fi tek a break before you get a heart attack..circle back in 3 years wen we close to election

That said, we know Portia needs to go siddung..prob the sports portfolio wi fit har. Peter, well him jus blow fi him chances fi tek over....too many promises without delivery....
            Rachel Maddow said something that you people need to understand. Elections have consequences. Suh nuh tell me bout elections over .... its the stupidity of the electorate why we are where we are. They voted against Bruce? Did he run in the election? That proves the STUPIDITY of the electorate.

You don't have to worry bout me and my heart. They say laughter is the best medicine and laffing at all the jokers that elected Portia as PM is enough medicine.

Comment

2 out of 3 ain't bad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All of the JLP supported Bruce and his fvckery! They had to go!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  "The people actually didn't vote for Portia but voted against Bruce because of all the wrongs dem kkeep up"

The people voted for Portia, get that right, they didn't vote for Holness. The fact that Bruce was not up for election as he withdrew himself. Did you see anybody else other than Portia and Andrew campaigning? The people knew who exactly they voted for. The did the same thing 3 months later.
                  Plush inna denial.

Comment

All of the JLP supported Bruce and his fvckery! They had to go!!!
                    .... and how yuh benefit? The country is back in a recession and yuh hero ... well talk bout Peter Principle.

Its time you stop the ignorance. The law said A, what you wanted him to do, disregard the law? Oh yeah .. for you people the law is not a shackle.

Comment

How would we have benefited when crime would have been up at those celestial levels because of Dudus?!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How would we have benefited when crime would have been up at those celestial levels because of Dudus?!?!?
                        Yuh being pathetic now clownrade. This is what happens when jokers act without thinking, but I see yuh putting on a brave face.

Comment

Yes, but ansa the question if u can.

Please and tanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So you don't believe that Gelding's disgrace affected the JLP?

Good ting yuh nuh duh analysis fi ah livin....yuh wudda definitely starve
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

and where did I say that?????? point to it. I said long ago Golding should have resigned.

Don't tell me the people didn't vote for the Portia and the PNP. When they were campaigning about JEEP, IMF deals in two weeks, cutting electricity rates, and the JLP was the recession, where were you, the media and others to hold them to the facts and there were many people jumping up and down.

All of a sudden the PNP won by default. LOL
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X