Mosiah, I thought the hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, I thought the hero

had said that the JDX sorry... NDX was successful? Y'all were quick to jump on Shaw's back for the most trival stuff ...now yuh gone missing. Slowing but surely yuh having a WTF moment.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

You notice how this subject is sidestepped??? You see the big hypocracy on this forum. LOL!!!!

IF is was Shaw it would be boiling over pages.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      You notice how this subject is sidestepped??? You see the big hypocracy on this forum. LOL!!!!

IF is was Shaw it would be boiling over pages.
      .... these jokers rather see the country struggle under an incompetent PNP gov't than move forward under a JLP gov't.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi nuh care, I will talk what I see.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

suh wait.. dis ring a bell.. "It is better that we CREATE a problem getting into power then try and KARRECK it.. rather than be on the sidelines watching.."

That was a former Minister of Finance...

Yuh know what powers the Minister of Finance have in Jamaica.. ?

Yuh ah call di minions to this aberration of a Party Jokers ?

You are too kind.. I can think of some other choice words..

Comment

Quiet in here...

Comment

I notice the dollar getting ready to celebrate its century any day now...
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                I notice the dollar getting ready to celebrate its century any day now...
                Well Skengd said the dollar was overvalued. Me notice all him tun Casper to. As fi Mosiah, dat joker only have strength fi Bruce and Shaw. Now dem shame and affi try put on a brave face.

Vote out I'd green man ... Vote dem out ...LOL

Comment

SkengD ah sample.

Notice how him run when him cyaaan defend his space at the feeding trough?

This PNP guvvament is rapidly becoming a joke and will destroy the reputation and credibility of the few good eggs dem have inside deh. The guvvament aggo mek wi figget bout toe-trampling Brucie and his pecadillos.

Time for Bunting, Robinson, et al to cut and run before dem name tun to mud!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    As fi Mosiah, dat joker only have strength fi Bruce and Shaw.
                    Skippy!

No regrets!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sad! We can all go to hell in a handbasket as long as is Peter Phillips and not Audley Shaw?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No, as long as it's not the persons who almost destroyed the country in their defence of Dudus.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          No, as long as it's not the persons who almost destroyed the country in their defence of Dudus.

... again we have proof as to why the motto should change to "one fool lead many!"

Comment

whateva, Lazie!

Criminality - wi nuh inna it nuh more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              whateva, Lazie!

Criminality - wi nuh inna it nuh more!

What criminality? You jokers elected a group of people that were caught accepting a bribe. I guess accepting a bribe is now legal?

Yuh hero was right, the man that plays by the rule gets shafted. Bruce allowed the law to be a shackle and todate you clowns fail to notice that an Act was amended based on another secret agreement by the hero.

In other courses he would have to answer for such actions, in poppyshow country he is given a promotion only for him to now f_ock up the economy. You clowns must be proud.

Comment

Working...
                              X