RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any fans of the series Spartacus here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any fans of the series Spartacus here?

Didn't history state that Pompey's army played a part in defeating the slaves?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Didn't history state that Pompey's army played a part in defeating the slaves?
    I am a massive fan of that show. Yes Pompeii (sp?) came in at the very end and took credit from Marcus Crassus for the defeat of Spartacus. Led to a major rivalry and tenuous alliance between the two facilitated by Ceasar. Really hope they end up doing the Ceasar spin off. Would love to see the politics of the "Triumvirate" who were a powerful force back in the day.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      I am a massive fan of that show. Yes Pompeii (sp?) came in at the very end and took credit from Marcus Crassus for the defeat of Spartacus. Led to a major rivalry and tenuous alliance between the two facilitated by Ceasar. Really hope they end up doing the Ceasar spin off. Would love to see the politics of the "Triumvirate" who were a powerful force back in the day.
      Okay, he came in at the end. Thanks. I'm curious what position the writers will take regarding Spartacus' demise. There is one side that claimed he was killed, but his body was never found and another that he escaped.

I didn't like the fact that Agron and Crixus were both killed by a pretender.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Okay, he came in at the end. Thanks. I'm curious what position the writers will take regarding Spartacus' demise. There is one side that claimed he was killed, but his body was never found and another that he escaped.

I didn't like the fact that Agron and Crixus were both killed by a pretender.
        Yeah no idea how they're going to end his story. As for the death of Agron and Crixus, if you had asked me at the beginning of the season I would have said no way to Tiberius killing them. Thought he was going to be a stock character simply whining about his father's lack of approval. 8 episodes in though I'd have to say it's perfect. Tiberius has become the most interesting character in the show for my money. You know how Spartacus goes no one really finds the happiness they're looking for so I fully expect Ceasar to off him in the upcoming two episodes. You can't rise that high in this show without being killed. Just ask Ashur and Batiatus lol. The dynamic between the two is really great. I saw a promo for this week's upcoming episode and it shows Ceasar talking to Spartacus offering up Tiberius in return for 500 of his captured men. Should be interesting to see if this a trap or Ceasar's final revenge on Tiberius. I mean seriously you can't do what he did to him last episode and not expect repercussions right? Man I'm gonna miss this show. Best damn thing on tv right now.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
          Man I'm gonna miss this show. Best damn thing on tv right now.
          Don't fret! I hear Stonigut is the exec. producer for another series of the same name. Only 8 episodes are planned at this time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Don't fret! I hear Stonigut is the exec. producer for another series of the same name. Only 8 episodes are planned at this time.

LOL...how yu a bring football inna de Everything Jamaica Forum? Don't mek mi get de moderator dem pon yu case.

Comment

Damn I shouldn't have read this post. I haven't watched last week's episode as yet.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

LOL,,,wooiiee
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X