Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founder of Waco, Texas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_De_Cordova

What part did he and his sons play in slavery and the civil war ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh mean di Jamaican who founded the Gleaner?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

find it hard to believe a man so successful in the deep south ,played no part in the civil war and slavery except not to foreclouse on peoples land..pretty sure if they dig deeper they will find more ,btw jamaican jew of iberian origin.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          find it hard to believe a man so successful in the deep south ,played no part in the civil war and slavery except not to foreclouse on peoples land..pretty sure if they dig deeper they will find more ,btw jamaican jew of iberian origin.
          Sean Paul?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now you know why the Tivoli like incursion a few years ago. LOL
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sean Paul is jewish? didn't know that...
              Peter R

Comment

From Wikipedia:

"(Sean Paul's) paternal grandfather was a Sephardic Jew whose family emigrated from Portugal, and his paternal grandmother was Afro-Caribbean; his mother is of English and Chinese Jamaican descent.[6][7] Sean Paul was raised as a Catholic."

Once a Jew always a Jew? I dunno!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So i am a jew...oohh please .Doubt if he would be accepted as much as i would be , with all his popularity and money.

Once yuh mix and not practicing ,yuh have to be converted ,like every other religion.

Comment

Working...
                  X