The Arrogant one also appears to have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Arrogant one also appears to have

a degree in Mendacity... must be why certain forumites are avid supporters..

Ascording to Omar:

"When this information came to the attention of Prime Minister Michael Manley in 1991, he ordered a full investigation, led by Sir Alister McIntyre, then the Vice-Chancellor of the UWI. The investigation revealed that this unacceptable practice had started in the last years of the Seaga Adminstration and had continued, unknown to either the new BoJ Governor, G Arthur Brown, or Prime Minister Manley. Governor Brown immediately put a stop to this practice and senior officials of the BoJ were dismissed. Immediately after, the exchange system was totally liberalised."

Eddie seh Omar smoking sumting:

Since I was unaware of any such practice in my time as prime minister of using agents to buy foreign exchange on the streets for the BoJ, I contacted Sir Alister McKintyre, who was identified by Dr Davies as leader of a full investigation ordered by Prime Minister Michael Manley. I asked Sir Alister if he recalled carrying out any such investigation. His response was an immediate denial. He called it "pure fiction".

Pure Fiction ! lol ! woiee !

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/colum...#ixzz2NuamdnuV

If we leave it up to Omar, Don2 and Co. pretty soon the story will be the Jamaican Economy actually collapsed in the 80s after rampant production and growth in the 70's...

Last edited by Muadib; March 18, 2013, 01:23 PM.

there are those who are willing to rewrite history and try to shut you up at the first chance they get. They want no debate as they know the facts.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse

Comment

who was the finance minister in 2003?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse Dudus Tivoli Shower Posse
          LOL!!! Good one Bricktop.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I mean't in 1993.

Comment

Something is wrong with my browser.. it is not showing any posts in this thread other than from Bricktop, Lazi and Assasin....

Moderators !! Help please !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                Something is wrong with my browser.. it is not showing any posts in this thread other than from Bricktop, Lazi and Assasin....

Moderators !! Help please !

Tribal Gathering it name...people trying to be polite an leff unnu common worship alone

Oops...sorry to disturb unnu Church. LOL
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The Truth is an offense not a sin...

Sorry to offend you...

Comment

no offense taken...in fack mi fine unnu tribal rumination amusing more time

Doan tap atall

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

cyaan be more amusing than your JLPNP propoganda..

You find Seaga economic policy and Omar Davis economic policy one and the same... don't.. ?

Comment

Mi nuh rate needa...one incompetent an di nex one is di main GodFaada of mass criminality & tribalism...both result in socioeconomic decay

Anyway yuh did haffi bring up dat deh man name again eeh....wat a love affair wid yuh an im. Yuh mussi ave some big poster ah Seaga, Butch an LKY ova yuh vanity LOL

Mi nuh inna nuh long argument tudeh ova di DayWalker...suh gwaan duh yuh ting pon yuh own
                        Last edited by Don1; March 18, 2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

a Yes or No would have sufficed.... why so defensive ?

Comment

The BOJ had employees buying USD in Mobay in the 80's and during Seaga's helm...I don't know about the Sir Alister bit...but to say it didn't happen is REWRITING history or someone has a failed memory...

Comment

To rewrite it must first be written somewhere.. where is this written ?

Comment

Working...
                              X