Farmers cheated as Kingston exporter goes MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
    What I would love to see is the thiefing business man being paraded through the community with some karate blows hailing down.

Yes, this time I have to think violence, for it nuh easy to toil the land in the hot, hot sunshine.
    You see it.

Comment

Who drafted the contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        Trust and honesty...and a million dollar legal team...good try though
        Maybe somebody from the constabulary, or the Ministry of Agriculture?.

Comment

A contract is a legal document...you are best served by having a LAWYER draft a contract...

Comment

No shizzle! Well, thanks for that most important piece of advice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am willing to bet that the farmers were presented with a contract and they signed bereft of legal representation

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                A contract is a legal document...you are best served by having a LAWYER draft a contract...
                Before you sign your cell phone contract you get a sheister to go over it for you?. Maybe the sheister's name was Tom, the motor-mouth for all things criminal on the island.

Comment

What do I have to lose by signing a cell phone contract? Am I fronting thousands of dollars worth of goods?

Comment

Shouldn't these buyers be vetted and approved by the ministry of Agriculture? They told people who going into scrap metal to put a certain amount of money up front, this should also go for all Agricultural exporters so if they run off the money is left behind to pay the farmers.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X