So the searched my suitcase again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the searched my suitcase again...

...random search they said and left me their usual note...I had on the lock so no damage....but I bought a new laptop {Amazon}..didn't turn it on at all at airport but last night I found some strange wireless connections to some dubiously named sites...dangerous ones...they suddenly disappeared....anyone have a clue???

If you haven't used it and have the installation disk I would suggest you wipe it.

If not go to Malwarebytes.org and download anti-malware bytes free version and spybot.com and install search and destroy. Run them both(safe mode preferred) and see if they come up with anything.

Make sure you do windows update and have antivirus install as well. You have some decent free ones.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      ....anyone have a clue???
      Yeah dem a set yuh up as the fall guy for a coup attempt against Kamla...hush

Comment

Ah si yuh a setup yuh Alibi from early...

Comment

And of course the equivalent is available for Mac too.
          Exile, before you delete anything, please make note of the date of installation of each suspect programmes.

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

YU gwaan...

Comment

Thanks...actually there wireless sites...I did switch on the flight for a short while...could hv been the Air Marshall...there was this guy sitting across from the exit aisle on a laptop watching movies...looked suspicious....it's new Windows 8...

Comment

Working...
                X